Spring Arrives Early, Tread Lightly on the Thawing Trails

18
Mar

Spring Arrives Early, Tread Lightly on the Thawing Trails

Early spring conditions mean soft trails. Until mid May the trails can be easily damaged by rutting and erosion. The photos below show damage done in prior springs by trail users. You can help by only walking on dry areas of trails. Mountain biking should be delayed until late April. Horse back riding is not approved until after June 1 and motor vehicles are never allowed on trails.

We thank the 99.9% of considerate trail users and we hope the other 0.1% will see the advantages of taking good care of trails in spring!

[mj-google-slideshow feed_url=”https://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/100464053246982536330/albumid/5721214746664847153?alt=rss&kind=photo&hl=en_US” width=”400″ height=”300″ /]

You are donating to : Libby Hill Trails

How much would you like to donate?
$10 $25 $50
Would you like to make regular donations? I would like to make donation(s)
How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment) *
Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Address
Additional Note
Loading...